Amador County Supervisors discuss unprecedented tree mortality rate as a result of the drought and its impact on fire danger on TSPN TV News.
Monday, 16 November 2015 00:58
Amador Board of Supervisors Discusses Tree Mortality November, 2015
- Richard Forster previews this week's Amador County Board of Supervisors meeting with host, Tom Slivick. (2 of 2)
- Richard Forster on TSPN TV News December 7, 2015 (1 of 2)
- Ebbetts Pass (State Route 4) Closed for Winter
- State HWY 89 Closed for the Winter
- Richard Forster on TSPN TV News November 23, 2015 (2 of 2)